Chadds Ford is located approximately 25 miles west of Philadelphia along Brandywine Creek and is well known for its historic sites such as the Brandywine Battlefield as well as beautiful rolling hills and vistas. As a small township, the population is only roughly a mere 4,000.
The original name for the area was “Birmingham,” named after a town in England. Emigrated by Frances Chadsey of England in the late 1600’s, the name had soon after changed although with a different version of spelling. Today, many structures including the Chad House, Chadds Ford Historic District and William Painter Farm are all listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Important Chadds Ford Links
Featured Chadds Ford Real Estate
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.